Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Lovecast for the week of 10/27

Recap of last week…

Monday, October 20

Flirting and other heartfelt talk intensify the sizzle in your relationship at the beginning of the week. No sizzle really. At all. Tuesday is especially good for a romantic encounter. No such encounter. Business mixes with pleasure mid-week, but a misunderstanding may arise. Nope, nothing therre. Romance turns serious on Friday. So I saw the ex on Friday. I wouldn’t call it romantic. He did inform me of the downfalls of his life. Which are serious. Over the weekend, your charisma makes you the center of attention. I went to a football game, I was super cute, and I sure got some attention!

And now, for this week…

Tuesday, October 28

Partnership activities escalate after Tuesday's New Moon for about two weeks. Negative, as I do not have a partner. If you're solo, getting clear about what you want in a relationship will help you manifest a compatible partner. Based on my Prince Charming post, I am very clear. Passion skyrockets on Wednesday! If by passion you mean passionate hatred for someone who frustrates me, than yes. Your intuition guides you in love on Thursday and Friday. So far my intuition has gotten me nowhere but to dead ends and black hole relationships. I think I am going to second guess myself more often. Romance needs freedom on Saturday. How does one free something you don’t have? Or will I have some free-of-strings loving? Sensuality soars on Sunday. Not a fan of Sundays.

No comments: