Your one viceI'm not saying I don't like a good guy. But too good is vomitous. The guy for me has to have a little bit of an edge. He needs to know how to take care of business. He needs be be able to take control of the situation. He needs to be a bit bad.
It's you're too nice
Come around now can you see
I want youWell, I could skip the tattooed, but come on. Who wants a wimpy guy who is too nice. A guy who asks you if he can talk to you, or can't just make plans. The nice guy is too afraid of doing something wrong to take the plunge and be spontaneous. The nice guy wont just do it, he is cautious and asks permission. No fun.
All tattooed
I want you bad
Complete meNow don't get me wrong. I'm not saying I want some asshole who will treat me like shit. That's not it. There needs to be a balance between good and bad. Prince Charming when it is appropriate, and a bad ass like Lil' Wayne lyrics when you get home.
Mistreat me
want you to be bad bad bad bad bad
To sum it up, I'd rather deal with a dick than babysit a bitch.
No comments:
Post a Comment